Describe an Old Friend You Got in Contact With Again

Who he or she is. By Navita Thakur Sep 14 2020 Cue Cards.


Pin By Upsc Pathshala On Ielts Exam Cue Cards Ielts Cards

Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.

. How you got in contact. Who he or she is. -People can talk with each other by doing a video call from their home.

Well I would love to talk about a friend whom I have got in contact with lately on social media after a long time. Here I am going to talk about a time when I. And explain how you felt about it.

He was the one who suggest me to do hotel management and later we both start working in the same company. I lose many friends contacts and it is happening because I am busy with my job and some of my. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.

Moreover we both had started our schooling which means from class nursery we were together. You should say. It is quite joyful if we suddenly meet our loved ones after a long time.

-In todays technological era it is a PIECE OF CAKE to have a talk with others regardless of distance. A friend is someone who knows all about us and still loves us. This cue card is related to Old friend description topic and asking you to.

Through him he got my contact number and. I lose many friends contacts and it is happening because I am busy with my job and some of my friends are too busy in their work life and some shift to another place or country. You will find a short discussion on how to prepare yourself for the cue card as well as some notes that will help you speak fluently.

I also pass through this situation. Well people quickly lose their contact with friends especially school and college friends in todays fast-paced life. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.

Despite not having a very extroverted nature I made numerous friends in life so far. So I was given the Wechat ID of Gao and we got a chance. You should say Who he or she is.

The IELTS speaking cue card is one of the sections in which most of the students struggle with. He was my collegemate we both from the same place. Well an old friend that I got in contact again is Gao Shuang who was my junior high school classmate.

Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. Bạn đang xem. The name of my friend is Amanpreet Kaur.

Describe an Old Friend You Got in Contact with Again. And explain how you felt about it. Very great in amount.

A friend is someone who knows all about us and still loves us. And explain how you felt about it. 一个我重新联系到的老朋友是Gao Shuang 它是我上初中时期的同学 I got in touch with him last month with the help of a mutual friend who is currently working as an intern in the same company as me.

You should say Who he or she is. I also pass through this situation. He is one of my best friend.

Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. And explain how you felt about it. You will also get some part-3.

What he or she is like. I would like to elaborate an old friend I got in tương tác with again. The opposition had an overwhelming support of the farmers.

Moreover those fights group studies games celebrations bunking classes lunch time and many more experiences were most joyful days of my life. In this article IELTS Game will add number 159 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation. What he or she is like.

At the moment I have a group of around ten friends and we always inclined toward catching the opportunity of seeing one another. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. How you got in contact.

How you got in contact. There is a vast difference between giving and receiving advice. 8 rows But he was fortunate to find my brother on Facebook.

His name is Jackson and we did our schooling together. Sample answer of Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. Sample IELTS Cue Card for 2021-22.

In this IELTS Speaking Part 2 post Im going to discuss and provide the speaking part of the IELTS test. -I have a lot of friends and I always try to be in touch with them despite having a very hectic schedule. I have also lost contact with many of school time friends.

I made many friends during school college at work and came across some through social media. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. Due to fast-paced life of today it is very easy to lose contact with friends.

Describe an old friend you got in contact with again IELTS cue card. Being a gregarious one I am very fond of making new friends. Moving or developing quickly.

How you got in contact. A few days ago I was up to something and suddenly received a phone call from an old friend. This is a fast-paced thriller movie.

During college days If I need any kind of help he always there for me. Who he or she is. This is the component that judges you on your pronunciation skills how well you can express your opinions and if you are able to.

What he or she is like. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. Some of my friends got busy with jobs some shifted to another city and some just got busy with family life.

Talk about a time when you gave advice to someone. IELTS Cue Card -. In my journey of life I have received plenty of advice from family members and friends.

The old friend whom I came to meet again is Raghav sharma. Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again speaking cue card 2020describeAnOldFriendYouGot cuecard.

Well people quickly lose their contact with friends especially school and college friends in todays fast-paced life. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again. Here Im going to describe a model answer for the topic of meeting an old friend after a long time.

An old friend I got in contact with again was my best friend and we had studied together since childhood. What he or she is like. Well it is always a pleasant experience when we meet with old friends.


Describe An Old Friend You Got In Contact With Again Old Friends I Am Awesome College Friends


Describe An Old Friend You Got In Contact With Again Testieltsonline Ielts How Are You Feeling Cue Cards


Describe An Old Friend You Got In Contact With Again Old Friends Olds Get Her Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Teacher in English

Lagu Raya Klasik Nasional